As a reminder, Forward program aims to increase outermost regions (ORs) participation in EU framework programme and increase their Research and Innovation capacities.
8 thematic groups have been defined based on the pillars of the Horizon
Europe program and ORs common interests. Since December 2020, experts
from Europe, ORs and other countries have had online meetings.
After 3 months of exchanges/interactions/common work, an action plan has
been drawn by all the Thematic Working Groups (TWG) members with general ambition for each TWG.
- Discover :
- 3 explanatory infographics
- Infographic 1 : introducing 8 thematic working groups – available here
- Infographic 2 : objectives of the thematic working groups aligned with high potential of ORS – available here
- Infographic 3 : actives members from several ORs and structures – available here
- 8 infographics, 1 per thematic group relating main actions decided by ORs to capitalize their common interest.
- TWG 1 : HEALTH, APPLIED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES , DIAGNOSTICS AND THERAPIES – available here
- TWG2 : SOCIAL SCIENCES AND SOCIAL INNOVATION – available here
- TWG 3 : EARTH, SPACE AND UNIVERSE SCIENCES – available here
- TWG 4 : INFORMATION, COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY – available here
- TWG 5 : CLIMATE CHANGE AND ENERGY TRANSITION – available here
- TWG 6 : AGRICULTURE, APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES, BIOTECHNOLOGY, BIO-SYSTEMS ENGINEERING – available here
- TWG 7 : BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION AND RESTORATION – available here
- TWG 8 : MARINE SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGIES – available here
All the infographics are also available here