Fostering research excellence
in EU Outermost Regions
In the scope of FORWARD WP3 (Co-creation and implementation of thematic action plans), on the 21st July 2020, ARDITI organized a working and coordination session / meeting with the regional coordinators for the 8 strategic thematic areas identified for cooperation between the ORs.
The session included the following topics:
- Brief presentation of the FORWARD project, including a reference to WP2 report “Regional Diagnosis of OR’s R&I ecosystems – RAM”;
- Presentation of the objectives for the TWGs / WP3 (Thematic Action Plans) and their relationship with WP4 (Capacity Building and Training) and WP5 (Networking);
- Presentation of the interregional coordinators (subcoordinators);
- Recommendations of regional coordinators on the composition of regional groups, approaches, next steps, etc;
- Relation/integration of TWGs with RIS3_2021-2027 planning.
Activities under WP3 will continue in coordination with the elected interregional coordinators for each of the thematic areas and in line with D3.1 guidelines (Thematic working groups and thematic action plans methodology).