EU project management and financial training in French Guiana
The University of French Guiana is organising multiple training sessions for their researchers within the framework of the FORWARD project.
1st, 4th and 8th June 2021: A webinar about managing H2020 projects with two main objectives:
- Managing administrative and financial aspects of H2020 contracts;
- Preventing financial recoveries in case of audit.
17th – 22nd June 2021: A webinar about administrative and financial aspects in Horizon Europe, whose key objective are:
- Providing advice on how to draft Horizon Europe proposals;
- Giving keys elements on how to set up a Horizon Europe project budget.
This training will also provide participants with enhanced skills for:
- Improved use of the «Funding & Tender Opportunities» portal;
- Collaborative projects, single beneficiaries and financing tools;
- Project preparation including submission, eligibility conditions, and evaluation approach.