FORWARD Final Conference – 2 June 2022, Brussels
FORWARD final conference – June 2, 2022
Registration form: here
Onsite: KBR venue Kuntsberg 28, B-1000 – Panorama room – Mont des Arts 28, Brussels
Online: a link to access the conference will be provided upon registration
FORWARD is the first European project gathering the 9 European Outermost Regions: Azores, Canary Islands, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Madeira, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion Island, Saint-Martin. The Forward project aims at improving the excellence of the outermost regions in research and innovation.
The FORWARD Consortium is pleased to invite you to the final hybrid (online and face-to-face) conference of the FORWARD project on June 2, 2022 (starting hour: 10h30 CEST).
This virtual and physical event follows the first Island Biology conference held in La Réunion in July 2019 and the second conference organized in conjunction with the annual meeting of LABEX-CEBA (Laboratory of Excellence, Center for the Study of Biodiversity in Amazonia). Open to the outside public, it aims to present the actions and final results of the project, which is coming to an end.
The conference is also an official Partner Event of the EU Green Week.
The expected highlights are the following:
– Presentation of the representatives of the OR monitoring committee and the project coordinator (Canary Islands government)
– Results of the diagnosis of the OR Research and Innovation ecosystems
– Results of the thematic groups set up for the common action plans of the ORs
– Round table with OR experts on the green transition
– Post-Forward perspectives and OR-izon network
The full programme of the conference can be consulted here.