R&I European funds for SMEs. Cascade funding (Open Calls). 2nd Edition in Canary Islands
The Instituto Tecnológico de Canarias (ITC) organizes a new edition of this virtual training in ‘Open Calls‘. This action is part of the FORWARD project (WP4 activities) and has the support of the Enterprise Europe Network of Canary Islands.
The itinerary of the course will start with an open informative session on Thursday, January 27th. The following sessions will have limited capacity and will be linked to a project idea to present to an ‘Open Call’ of interest to the company or organization.
The aim of the course is to raise awareness of this type of financing and to offer companies tools with which to participate in these procedures. Likewise, the contents of the training have been designed to adapt to the reality of Canary Island companies and organizations.
· Phase 1 – Info session. 27th January.
· Phases 2 and 3 Training and workshop. From 3rd to 17th February.
You can consult the program and the agenda and register to the Phase 1, 2, and 3 sessions here.
The training will be delivered in Spanish.
The previous edition of the capacity building action took place in May/Jun 2021, with great and successful results:
- 98 people attended the Info Session and 85 participated on the Specific Training on Open calls financing.
- 22 people attended Virtual Networking session and the Training on How to participate in Open calls financing.
- 20 R&D+I projects received Individual professional support to opt to Open Calls financing.
- 10 companies from Canary Islands submitted 5 proposal to an Open Call.
- 6 companies, 4 proposals, have been granted for value of 370.000 €.
- The rest of the companies have the knowledge to opt to Open Calls financing, and may submit their proposal in future calls.
- The granted R&D+I projects are related to the following areas: tourism, waste management, business strategy, and intelligent ports.